Some little fixes and add some modules support for kunpeng series.
Xiaofei Tan (4):
rasdaemon: Fix the issue of sprintf data type mismatch in uuid_le()
rasdaemon: Fix the issue of command option -r for hip08
rasdaemon: Fix some print format issues for hisi common error section
rasdaemon: Add some modules supported by hisi common error section
non-standard-hisi_hip08.c | 6 +++---
non-standard-hisilicon.c | 32 +++++++++++++++++++++-----------
ras-extlog-handler.c | 2 +-
ras-non-standard-handler.c | 4 ++--
4 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
This patchset adds frag page support in page pool and
enable skb's page frag recycling based on page pool in
1. resend based on the latest net-next.
1. avoid atomic_long_read() in case of freeing or draining
page frag, and drop RFC tag.
1. Disable frag page support in system 32-bit arch and
1. Rename dma_addr to pp_frag_count and adjust codes
according to the rename.
1. Use the dma_addr to store bias.
2. Default to a pagecnt_bias of PAGE_SIZE - 1.
3. other minor comment suggested by Alexander.
1. Implement the semantic of "page recycling only wait for the
page pool user instead of all user of a page"
2. Support the frag allocation of different sizes
3. Merge patch 4 & 5 to one patch as it does not make sense to
use page_pool_dev_alloc_pages() API directly with elevated
4. other minor comment suggested by Alexander.
1. Split patch 1 to more reviewable one.
2. Repurpose the lower 12 bits of the dma address to store the
pagecnt_bias as suggested by Alexander.
3. support recycling to pool->alloc for elevated refcnt case
Yunsheng Lin (4):
page_pool: keep pp info as long as page pool owns the page
page_pool: add interface to manipulate frag count in page pool
page_pool: add frag page recycling support in page pool
net: hns3: support skb's frag page recycling based on page pool
drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/Kconfig | 1 +
drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns3/hns3_enet.c | 79 +++++++++++++++--
drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns3/hns3_enet.h | 3 +
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c | 6 +-
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvpp2/mvpp2_main.c | 2 +-
drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c | 2 +-
drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw_new.c | 2 +-
include/linux/mm_types.h | 18 ++--
include/linux/skbuff.h | 4 +-
include/net/page_pool.h | 68 +++++++++++---
net/core/page_pool.c | 112 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
11 files changed, 258 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)
From: Xiang Chen <chenxiang66(a)hisilicon.com>
Right now hisi_sas driver has already supported runtime PM, and it works
well on based function. But for some exception situations, there are some
issues related to libsas layer:
- Remove a directly attached disk when sas host is suspended, a hang will
occur in the resume process, patch 1~2 solve the issue;
- Insert a new disk (for expander) during suspended, and the disk is not
revalidated when resuming sas host, patch 4~7 solve the issue;
- SMP IOs from libsas may be sending when sas host is suspended, so resume
sas host when sending SMP IOs in patch 9;
- New phyup may occur during the process of resuming controller, then work
of DISCE_DISCOVER_DOMAIN of a new phy and work PORTE_BYTES_DMAED of suspended
phy are blocked by each other, so defer works of new phys during suspend
in patch 10~12;
- Work PORTE_BROADCAST_RCVD and PORTE_BYTES_DMAED are in the same
workqueue, but it is possible that they are blocked by each other,
so keep sas host active until finished some work in patch 14.
And patch 3 which is related to scsi/block PM is from Alan Stern
John Garry (3):
libsas: Don't always drain event workqueue for HA resume
Revert "scsi: hisi_sas: Filter out new PHY up events during suspend"
scsi/block PM: Always set request queue runtime active in
Xiang Chen (12):
scsi: libsas: Add spin_lock/unlock() to protect asd_sas_port->phy_list
scsi: hisi_sas: Fix some issues related to asd_sas_port->phy_list
scsi: mvsas: Add spin_lock/unlock() to protect asd_sas_port->phy_list
scsi: libsas: Send event PORTE_BROADCAST_RCVD for valid ports
scsi: hisi_sas: Add more prink for runtime suspend/resume
scsi: libsas: Resume sas host before sending SMP IOs
scsi: libsas: Add a flag SAS_HA_RESUMING of sas_ha
scsi: libsas: Refactor out sas_queue_deferred_work()
scsi: libsas: Defer works of new phys during suspend
scsi: hisi_sas: Keep controller active between ISR of phyup and the
event being processed
scsi: libsas: Keep sas host active until finished some work
scsi: hisi_sas: Use autosuspend for SAS controller
block/blk-pm.c | 22 +++-----
drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas.h | 1 +
drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_main.c | 39 +++++++++----
drivers/scsi/hisi_sas/hisi_sas_v3_hw.c | 25 +++++++--
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_event.c | 77 +++++++++++++++++++++-----
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c | 3 +
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_init.c | 50 ++++++++++++++++-
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_internal.h | 2 +
drivers/scsi/mvsas/mv_sas.c | 5 ++
drivers/scsi/scsi_pm.c | 2 +-
include/linux/blk-pm.h | 2 +-
include/scsi/libsas.h | 2 +
12 files changed, 182 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)